Buying a house
Ms. Navarro represents individuals and businesses that want to buy, sell or lease real property / real estate. For residential single and multi-family home purchases, legal real estate services include:
- Contract negotiation
- Review and finalization of the contract of sale
- Review of the home inspection report
- Negotiation of repairs, if necessary
- Review of title work
- Preparation of all closing documents
- Attendance at the mortgage and title closing.
After closing, I have the Deed and Mortgage, if any, recorded and will ensure that any prior mortgages on the property are released and/or discharged.
If you are buying a condominium, services also include review of the condominium association documents such as the Master Deed and any amendments, meeting minutes, and/or rules and regulations which may affect condominium ownership rights.
For more information or to arrange your initial consultation please call
973-784-4298 now or contact us here.